ImportOmatic Connectors

Welcome to our official ImportOmatic Connector feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

1. For MailChimp Connector, add ability to load 'Cleaned' list member data

MailChimp assigns one of three status values to each email list member: Subscribed, Unsubscribed, or Cleaned. ImportOmatic enables me to import the Subscribed and Unsubscribed members, but I didn’t see an option to import MailChimp records with the “Cleaned” status even though the MailChimp API supports that. We have a constituent attribute in Raiser's Edge where we set the MailChimp status. Currently we have to update the 'cleaned' status using a file import.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MailChimp  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mailchimp Connector to import Multivariate campaigns

At the moment, the MailChimp Connector can only import campaign activity for standard type of campaigns.

Would really be useful if you can also include campaign activity for A/B test or Multivariate type of campaigns.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  MailChimp  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide the ability to overwrite an existing value with a null value in MailChimp

Currently, date fields with null values are not sent through the MC connector. I'm not sure if this also applies to other types of fields.

This means that if a date field is populated in MC, then updated to a null value in RE, the date will not be overwritten in MC with the new value.

Because we use these date fields (expiration date, date joined, etc) as segmentation criteria, this affects our marketing campaigns to targeted audiences and can cause significant problems.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add MailChimp TAGS to the MailChimp Connectors

MailChimp provides TAGS that are invisible to list members. In order to get the same function while using the connector, I have had to set up Hidden Groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ImportOmatic Connectors

Feedback and Knowledge Base