EventOmatic

Welcome to our official EventOmatic feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Dinner Preference fields to available Participant grid columns

We would like to request that the fields related to the Event Participant's Dinner Preference be added to the columns that are available to be added to Participants grid in EventOMatic.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Primary Email as a column in the grid

The number one request I get is how to view emails in the grid. It would be really helpful to see primary email.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add if then else functionality for Addressee/Salutations

Please add the nickname as a merge field, and the funcationality for the participant name to be used instead if the participant is NOT linked to a consituent record.

Righ now, if we use the primary salutation field, for participants who are not linked to a constituent record, the full name shows up instead of just the participant first name.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Limited Constituent Fields

- The selection is limited. Would love to pull some of the Raiser's Edge fields over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My only suggestion, wish, etc is that we have more of a range to view such as Largest gift with a date range and selected appeals during tha

My only suggestion, wish, etc is that we have more of a range to view such as Largest gift with a date range and selected appeals during that date range.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1. Please include an option to disable the auto-update/auto-populate feature, that populates values as you type in search field

Hi. I wish there was an option to disable the auto update/auto populate function, that happens when you try to type in anything in the search field on an eventomatic event page. This auto update slows down the process of searching. When I start typing, it freezes and does not show what I am typing. It takes a while to load the results and unfreeze. Then I have to finish typing the search term, and it may freeze again before I finish. Some events have thousands of people. My computer is not necessarily slow either. It would be nice if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base