ImportOmatic

Welcome to our official ImportOmatic feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

1. Have the ability to share phone numbers between linked relationships who share an address.

Share phone numbers with constituents who have shared addresses.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alias Duplicate Searching

Hi. When someone gets married in our Raiser’s Edge database, we put the former name as an alias on the Alias button. For example, the person went from Ms. Jane Doe to Mrs. Jane Smith. When we search Raiser’s Edge and have the checkbox checked to check aliases, it will bring up the older name.

I wish Importomatic had an option to check for duplicates in the aliases field. In the “Configuration”, in the “Duplicate Criteria” section, when I click “Add” there is no Alias field option. There is an auto-match function for checking aliases. But I am afraid it…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to limit who can install an upgraded version of IOM

This should not be available to all users of Importomatic. This can help prevent an upgrade taking place on a users workstation before proper testing has been completed.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ability to Import packages directly to appeals without adding the appeal as an assigned appeal to a constituent record

When setting up appeals in Raiser's Edge, it would be nice to be able to import the packages in on a single Appeal.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability for a better Export Function in List Management

We are using List Management to hold acquisition data which can have contact attempted several times via different methods (TM, Email, DM).

Some people opt in more than once, and while List Management has enabled us to find these records and stop duplications, it is difficult to export all the data in the way our Marketing team wants.

It would be great to be able to export more like RE export function - exporting 1 row of data with multiple Appeals or Aliases (and being able to specify which one we want exported)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to Update Consent Fields

We would love to be able to update the fields in the consent section of RE via import. Attributes are a workaround but we would like to update consent when that becomes an option.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Reset Button to Profile Configuration

When editing an IOM profile, add the functionality to reset the current configuration pane. Place Reset button oppsite Save and Cancel buttons.

Would reset to an "internal" defaults profile, in case the default changes with a existing feature reworking or a new feature is added which affects how a new profile is initially created.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove non-visible characters from addresses when doing a comparison

Currently, if an address record in Raisers Edge contains non-visible characters (or blank lines), this causes Import-O-Matic to calculate a low similarity score, (and therefore causes the advanced address processing screen to be displayed), even though in reality the address on the import file and the one stored in Raisers Edge are identical.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Fund Relationships to be deleted

Blackbaud provides almost nothing to allow mass updates or deletes of Fund Relationships. ImportOmatic is our only hope. I hope this is possible. Please provide a way to delete Fund Relationships. I'm not fussy on how you implement this. I could either send you all of the fields on a fund relationship (fund ID, relationship, reciprical, date from, date to) or only the fund relationship import ID. We have several thousand fund relationships created in error an they need to be deleted, but our only option is to delete them manually.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow clients to point more than one csv file to one IOM profile during import process

When using other products like Sphere, the Sphere reporting is limited and may require clients to use mutiple data files (csvs) to build a single csv for IOM. It would be nice if IOM would allow clients to point more than 1 csv file to one IOM profile.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expand options for joint membership card status

Please expand the options for membership card status to be imported or updated as Printed or Not Printed. The primary adult’s membership card is always changed to Not Printed when processing a renewal. Also the spouse and other relationship joint membership cards are being added as new cards and set to Not Printed, even though those cards already exist on the membership. We need all cards added and automatically set to Not Printed only if it’s a new membership. And we need to option to add new cards only if they do not exist and as Not Printed, but leave…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remember if I've ignored an address change within this import

Sometimes the same address appears multiple times in the same file. If it's a small difference (and the one on the record is better) then the new address will get "Ignore"d by the user.

It would be good if IOM could remember that I'd ignored this change for this record within an import run. Maybe by taking a hash of the incoming address and storing that with the constituent ID?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Seperate "Add New" and "Updated" No Valid Address

Be able to add an address with "No Valid Address" ticked.

Sometimes we get online donations from invalid or incomplete addresses from new donors, and would like to be able to add the address with the "No Valid Address" as ticked, but in the same import file, would want any updated addresses for existing donors that are updated to be unticked as "No Valid Address". Can this Constituent Default option be split out to give us the option of "for updated" addresses and "for new" addresses

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. allow you to search on only Preferred Address when looking for potential matches.

ImportOmatic should...allow you to search on only Preferred Address when looking for potential matches.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alias match facility without adding as an alias if not existing on record.

At the moment you can only add to aliases, or match and add if it doesn't already exist. We would like to be able to use it as a search function WITHOUT subsequently adding it to the alias field if it isn't already there.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve ScoreOmatic Analysis to include Ratings

Users of ScoreOmatic really need to be able to use the analysis tab for ratings and or notepad-based scores, instead of just attribute only

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FindOmatic should also search SSN field

FindOmatic should also search SSN field.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I Wish Importomatic Could Update Existing Addresses by Matching on Type

Hi. I wish Importomatic could update existing Addresses by matching on Address type, like you currently can with updating existing Constituent Alias by matching on Alias type.
    We have an address type that is used only used for a very specific type of Address and use. The address type in our system is "Mailroom". This address will only get updated with an employee's mailpoint number that work in our organization. The mailing room for our organization will recognize this mailpoint and can mail items directly to other employees instead of going to the US Post Office, just by using their…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search Execute button for Findomatic, Eventomatic, List Management, etc.

Hi. I wish there was an option to turn off automatic searching as you type in Findomatic. I wish there was an execute button to execute a search. When I am typing a name, for example "John Smith", sometimes Findomatic will just search for "John Sm" and bring up all the results for "John Sm" without refreshing and searching for the full words I typed out. The automatic searching seems to slow down the typing process, as some letters take a while to appear after I type them.
    I wish we could disable automatic searching for List Management and also…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

ImportOmatic

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base