ImportOmatic should...

Select query category for output queries

When posting to query, it would be very nice to be able to select which query category the file goes to instead of just to "general". This would make it much easier to find the appropriate query and not have to move them.
Thanks!

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Karan Wright shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature request is implemented in ImportOmatic version 2.7, which is scheduled for release today, 10/3/14! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, please continue to help us grow ImportOmatic in the right direction by sharing your thoughts and ideas with us!

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dovie Gunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a royal pain in our organization - we have at least 15 new each day (and that's only one day's data)! Does this have a difficulty rating of 4,000 or something?

• Wayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do this please! I love the ability to keep queries of my imports but clogging up the general folder makes this feature almost unusable.

• Melissa Graves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am voting by comment since I am out of votes. Why limit - RE's uservoice has removed the limit on votes.

• Melissa Graves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a feature BB has not yet even implemented on import/updated/changed record queries. Not sure if this is because it is difficult or they just didn't think it mattered. I agree - it matters.

Feedback and Knowledge Base